me

Saturday, September 03, 2005

arh. so tired.

yep.today was a super tired dae lar. yesterday sleep at 1am then woke up at 8am todae to go for gb's bible quiz. we got sliver!!! but not everyone was very happy about that. ha. yep. we wanted a gold. but i was pretty satisfied with the results. it was my 1st national competition for gb anywaes. couldnt expect much. the competition was so tiring lar. it was like a amazing race type of thing. so had to run all over the place. it was fun thot. but really tiring and i was already aching all over from yesterday and still haf to run so much today. my legs almost gave up on me. why did i had so much aching? cos of yesterday's pe lesson lar. played floorball with 2m [sports class] and then it was quite a rough match lar. ruth got really injured and bellejoy's hand was bleeding. trina and vera was feeling the aches yesterdae night. i also have aches all over my body. from my knuckles to my backbone and all the way down to my legs. terrible right. i had to drag my feets up the steep slopes at my house after the bible quiz lar. sighx. 2T rocks! ha. you guys all played well yesterday, even though we still lose to 2m. but its ok. at least we lose with dignity. ha. oh ya. social day. one word. bad. ya. should have gotten more bands and better venues. sighx. but can try harder lar. the tickets are really pretty. thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home