me

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

.......bleh.

guess wad pple. i haf a nicer tan now...haha. jealous right. just had a lesson on kayaking daes ago. and now i have a C plate license. haha. means can go and rent a kayak and kayak by my own.
the lesson was fun lar thot it was tiring and my skin is killing me now. it hurts when i hit an object ok. and i really hope i will not start peeling. sighx. and i am all red. ha. but not as red as trina. and my tans are really uneven. i haf sandles tan ok!!! so ugly. yesterday had 3 hours full of maths lesson in school. the 3 hours past quite fast somehow. it was fun thot. and the chocolate eclaire mrs poh bought for us was really nice. everyone was loving her. ha. and deb brought a BLUE box of cookies. ha. holiday are here. only one week. it is so short lar. why cant they just give a 2 week holiday instead. this short one week holiday will be like so short and boring like my mc 2 weeks ago. ha. this holiday is as if i am on mc for my sore eye. going out today with lydia to orchard actually. but my mum dun allow lar. dunno wads with her. rubbish. going to do some rich grain home econs project and our maths homework. i gtg go now and study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home