me

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

wadeva

had such a boring day yesterday with lydia in toa payoh. maybe cos i go toa payoh very often. sighx. yep. end up we went toa payoh to do our project. lydia was being so irritating for not accepting my proposal to her. she and her 'hao jiu bu jian' [ long time no see] her 56 ablum lar. actually, the name of the ablum sound werid thot. but no comments. sighx. today going out again early in the morning. for some stuff that i am not allow to review until tmr. i thot my mum will not allow me to go but luckily, she did. i haf not been studying or even doing any revision for my end-of-year exams for this holiday yet. got a lot of things to attend. i only haf tonight and the whole of tmr to study lar. sat still haf a wedding to attend. lydia, you wanna come along? guess wad?! lydia told me that she never been to a wedding before. werid right. ha. anywaes, its my mum's friend's wedding so i think i am really going to be bored to death there. dunno go for how many weddings liao lar. not like lydia. ha! gtg now. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home