me

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

i dont know what to say

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
i found my wallet at last.
for those who dont know,
i lost my wallet yesterday.

i was looking for my wallet yesterday in school.
went to gerneral office like 3 times and visited the computer lab thrice.
i practically walked back everywhere i travelled that day.
even the AUDI!!!
went home.
came home and cried.
cos i felt the seriousness of lossing my precious roxy wallet.
ez-link, $30 cash, just made popular card, neoprints, first-aid cert, chemistry lab sticker thingy and my darling blue wallet.
counted cost of losing my wallet : $100 +++
crap manz.
then, cried like 2 - 3 times at home cos i am going to be freaking dead if my mum finds out.
trina told me about how she heard that when pple picked up other pple's wallet and take their money and throw there wallet in the bin.
zhijing told me that MG girls would not be so mean to steal pple's wallet and would not exactly bother about giving it back to the general office.

today.
i thought it was the end of the fate between me and my blue roxy wallet.
went to general office 1st thing in the morning.
and i still cannot find my wallet.
ok.
i really felt totally dead this time.
i was feeling moody this whole time.
plus my swollen eyes from yesterday's crying myself to sleep.
felt so depressed.
so i squad down and was thinking about how dead i will be when i get home.
raina came along and poke my waist.
then she tapped on my shoulder and said in a jokingly manner,
'crying arh?'
i stood up immediately, hugged her and started crying.
she was like ' i was just joking'.
lyida explained that i lost my wallet.
sharon came along so i hugged her too and continue crying before assembly.
super embarrassing ok.
everyone was like looking at me.
during assembly, i still could feel tears triggerly down my eyes.
sighx...all raina's fault...HA!
annabeth asked if i was alright after assembly...
and raina promised to go recess with me.
lydia and rachel comforted me as well.
rachel was like ' dont worry. we will help you FIND your wallet'
was really comforted by that...really.
recess.
went to computer lab to gamble my chance.
MY WALLET WAS SITTING IN THE LOST AND FOUND BOX WAITING FOR ME!!!
oh my...
and when i opened my wallet...
not even a single cent was stolen...!!!!
i fely like screaming immediately.
so went out of computer lab and started screaming!!!

list of people to thank
- rachel
- lydia
- faith
- vera
- trina
- raina
- genia
- annabeth
- sharon
- angela
- zhijing
- rachel's angel.
- GOD!!!

yep. thanks pple.
A WHOLE LOT!!!
expecially to those who have been with me on the haunt for my wallet..
and those who kept on comforting me!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!

prayed really hard yesterday.
now i owe GOD a promise...
i will achieve it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home