me

Monday, February 06, 2006

I NOT STUPID TOO!!!

yesterday.
went plaza sing to watch I NOT STUPID TOO again!!
super nice manx.
i cried the second time too.
but not as much as the 1st lar.
went with my 2 cousins.
one cried and the other didnt
THOSE WHO DIDNT CRY ARE HEARTLESS!!!
haha.
its like a 'cry show' and those pple didnt.
sighx.
i am going to watch the movie again next week.
next sat or sunday lar.
SHAWN IS REALLY CUTE!!!
i dont get sick watching I NOT STUPID TOO again and again.
i am going to but the vcd.
hope it comes out soon.

i changed my msn nick to SHAWN and dp to shawn's pic.
then, so many pple approached me and told me that SHAWN IS SO CUTE!
and rachel got a shock when she saw me online
cos she was wondering why is shawn in her contacts!!!
haha. it was hilarious.

wanted to go see shawn today.
cos he is appearing for a variety show in mediacorp.
and my mum didnt allow me.
SORRY FAITH AND RACHEL.
i really wanna see him too.

doreen is getting really nerdy.

was bored and did some personal survey.
hmm.
all my results are about the same after doing so many of it.
getting out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home