me

Monday, March 06, 2006

NEW SPECS

did my brands new BLUE specs on friday.
missed GB cos of that.
yep.
i was way lucky to get my specs done that evening.
cos it usually takes days to do specs.
but the person there was like, come and collect your specs in an hours time.
PRAISE THE LORD mans!!!
yeah.

my specs now really cant suit a lot of clothing.
its like...
i look werid wearing anything and everything now.
i dont know.
maybe its just that i am not used wearing these thick specs.
maybe...HA!

anyways, about my weekend.
it was like FUN-FILLED manz.
at last, i finally went to YM's saturday talk thinigy.
learnt about worship.
then, went to jingyi's b-dae BBQ party at costa sands.
it was SO crowded pls.
i didnt expect her to invite so many pple!!!
i did a bday card for her and chip in with my bros for a handbag for her.
me and kendra were like trying to get attention from the marshmallows all the time.
like standing there and waiting for someone to help us cook the marshmallows.
I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS!!!
the cheesecake ROCKS!!
i wanna learn how to play mahjong too!!!

sunday..
went to service as usually.
went out lunch with maylin at long john's
then we went to TP's arcade to play.
it was like my 1st time ever playing para para.
it was super embarassing ok.
i got like only 8% lar.
plus everyone was watching.
but i really do love the drums one.
its so fun.
i must make a trip to the arcade either next sunday or during the march hols mans.
so FUN!!!

i really do my clique stays as one until we all turn 21.
looking at jing's clique together during her bday.
i was like..can my clique stay that long...?
hope so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home