me

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

LONG DAY AT PS

stayed over at granny's hse from sunday till today[tuesday].
just returned not long ago from PS with clique and lydia.
so, so sorry to all those pple who have been trying to contact me.

staying at granny's place was FUN!
it just plain enjoyment pls.. :)

meet up with rachel, faith and lydia at PS 1st to do our english commerical thingy.
we went to the mrt underpass at a ulu corner and film it there.
i LOOKED SO BAD PLS!!
i still cant believe that i actually went out with a sleeveless red top over a long sleeve pink top, brown skirt and a pair of boots out of the house.
its just werid of me to dress like that.
but i think i really do look preety today....FOR ONCE i thot my dressing was good.

ok enough of me.
then, meet trina and vera.
faith left before lunch.
sent her to the taxi stand.
and off all of us went to MOS BURGER for lunch.
trina decided to watch WALK THE LINE.
rachel and vera tagged along.
raina came slightly late for the movie.
vera commented that the show was BORING!!!
me and lydia didnt want to watch...so we were left stranded in PS.
lucky for us, we shopped for vera's, vitoria's and faith's present in 2 ++ hours.
i ran out of cash.
so lydia, my 1st ATM paid for faith's and vera's gift 1st.
went arcade to play ONE game cos the both of us were so broke after all the shopping.
then, we waited for the rest to finish there movie.
went to eat ice-cream after vera, my 2nd ATM came by.
i still have to buy a really cute cup.
so trina, my 3rd ATM paid for it.

long long time at ps.
i am going back to ps tmr afternoon.
love it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home