me

Friday, January 27, 2006

i not stupid too: SHAWN

from someone who is super against singapore's production
doreen says that...
26JAN2006 I NOT STUPID TOO
super nice ok.
must watch!!!
i will try to find time and watch it again.
with vitoria, lydia, deborah and angela.
HA!
the show is SUPER touching manx.
i cried the most in the cinema i guess.
i started crying like half way through the movie liao lar.
the part where shawn got caning
when the lights came out after the movie, my eyes were all swollen and my nose all red.
when i went home, my eyes hurt.
vera watched today and she didnt cry.
wadever vera.
to everyone out there:
SHAWN LEE IS SUPER CUTE!!!
his Super Handsome And Way Nice.
wadever doreen...HAHAHAHAha.
love him to bitSSssss
vera says his cute too!!!
1st time hearing vera saying that.
mrs lee sounds nice right angie?
HAHA!!!
shawn's on iweekly and 8days.
[smiles.smiles.smiles to doreen]
bet angie feels irrtated with me now..
haha.
have been pestering her the whole day over shawn.
haha.

sch,
class party was way cool.
cos we were the only class having a cny party during recess.
haha.
i thot alot of pple will be doing that too.
haha
i guess 3o just rocks pls.
still feel so embarrassed seeing my sister performing during the cny concert.
haha.
she actually says that the dance sucks.
bet she knew i would say that too...HA
she really dont look like me.

went orchard with jing.
oh my gosh.
waited for her for 2 ++ hours.
terrible girl.
luckly i have got vera, rachel and maryann to accompany me.
and their movie started when jing was on her sweet way to far east.
sighx.
and angie was so noisy on the bus.
wadever angie.
i didnt get anything from orchard.
so pissed.
i wanted to get earrings.
but dont have my favourite kind...
sighx.
gotta go do my DETAILED PROFILE ON SHAWN.
seeya.

doreen wishes everyone a happy blessed new year
stay happy and keep on smiling
love ya all LOTS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home