me

Friday, September 09, 2005

sighx. one more day.

one more day and everyone haf to return to school. sighx. haf not even prepared for any of my tests next week. sighx. wanted to study and study and study for this holiday but end up, i go out almost everydae. i am so happy today. at last i got to go out with my daddy together. as in, only the two of us. i dun always go out with my daddy, that's why i am so happy. i didnt go to the wedding with my mummy cos i wanted to spend time with my daddy even though he only told me last night while my mum told me on monday. its ok. my mum haf my sister for company. we went to geylang methodist chinese funfair and its quite... boring. ha. i thot with $70 worth of tickets i would not be bored. but who noes, the place was too small and all the stalls were selling food. the games were all kiddy and there is stall that was selling paintings. boring. but i managed to spent all $70 on food and my dad help me carry all my bags. ha. now i noe why girls always needed a guy to carry her bags. but end up when i came hope, i didnt eat any of the food. there are all so spicy. sighx. so only eat a taiwan la can, 3 fishballs and a bottle of soybean MILK. ya. milk. ha. oh ya. and you noe wad. my da kor was surfing the net today and looking at all his friends blog and commenting how stupid the blog's skin were. but some of them were really quite alright. then i was thinking if their's are bad then how about mine? mine is so kiddy in a way. yep. i kept on telling him my blogskin is worst and he made me show him my blog. fine, i showed him. when he 1st saw my blog, he was like "at least your blog name is good. your blogskin is ok lar. i like blogskin with animations". i was telling him how kiddy the cows look and then he told me, "at the most people will come to you and tell you how cute your cows are and steal them from you. then you go and make or find a blog skin that has 5 guys or ENERGY and put it as your blog skin lor." after he said this, i was like SHOCKED lar. he really.... omgosh. i lur him the moment he said that ok. my da kor rocks. ha. cos usually he and my er kor will be so against me when i watch ENERGY's vcd and stuff. and he even asked me to changed my blogskin if people like ruth lim[ha] was going to steal the NIUs away. ha. somehow, i am quite happy that my blog name haf nothing related to ENERGY. i doubt i will like them the rest of my life. everything in life is so unpreditable right. ha. suddenly, i miss dorcas so much, my childhood friend. she is the only friend i knew for 14 years. played since we were young. somehow i think i am the worst and dumbest person in the world. i haf so many failed friendship. i lost all my close friends who use to say that we will be the bestest of friends for our whole life. these are just broken promises, or even lies. i just hope i will treasure all the friendships i am having now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHEL!!!
the baby of our clique. ha. at last we all are 14 liao. sighx. its as if we are so old. ha.

to trina, vera, faith, raina, rachel, genia, ruth and lydia.
really hope our friendship would at least last us through our secondary life. hope our clique would stay as one for the rest of our seconday life. sighx. i never had such close friends like you pple until this year. even though i dun really talk a lot about myself to some of you, but i know that you will be there for me when i need you.

sighx. recently i am in this 'afraid of losing friendship' mood. guess i got affected by ENERGY. sorry. haf to mention them again cos i think you guys are bored hearing me talking about them. really. you will never noe what lies for you tmr. even your closest friend on earth can betray you or leave you for no reason. i hope that doesnt happen on me anymore. i haf enough of it liao. even your bestest buddy haf to leave you due to some contracts or studies or even injuries. yes. if you really dun understand wad the hell i am talking in this paragraph, its just all the ups and downs ENERGY haf experienced as a band and i think its so true. but i am not refering to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home