me

Monday, January 23, 2006

BLAH!

for once, i didnt use the computer for 10 days.
woah. guess i was really busy with school work huh.
ha.
lets talk about last week.
hmm. its was ok lar.
gb was ok.
everything was so far so good in class.
only rachel talking lots of rubbish everyday and polluting my poor mind.
sighx rachel.

friday,
and after the gb worship session that day
i just have to say that
I CANT PLAY THE KEYBOARD FOR NUTS!!!
i dont know i am i going to make it for the enrolment chior thingy.
i DONT WANNA PLAY!!!
i rather sing.
i really envy rachel.
i should have quit gb with her and join my darling squash.
love squash to bits.
but i am so happy now i get to play 1 1/2hr of it every week during pe.
should have just put all top 5 chooses as squash.
ha.
should perhaps ask jing out for a squah game some day.
oh yeah.
then went out shopping with my mum, dad and lil sis.
yeah, for cny clothes for ME.
how big shot man.
4 pple going cos of ME.
razor back
op botton blouse
short jacket
skirt
ladies shoes
flat shoe-laced shoes.
i got really werid clothing and shoes for cny man.
its like things you will never expect me to wear.
you know those short jacket? those tready ones pple wears these days?
ya. got one of that in pink and a pair of ladies shoes that are round in the front.
ok. you probably can imagine that.
its like so NOT me.
but i think its good to try out new stuff.
so if i look werid in my sense of dressing these days, just get use of it.
i dont wanna wear baggy clothes the whole of my life right.?

saturday,
i had my first-aid course test already.
cross all fingers and toes that i will pass.
went home early.
i suddenly thot of going to fushion.
cos anyways i am back earlier than expected.
wanted to ask my bros to go with me.
i ate my dinner.
and then, i vomitted.
yes, my mixture of lunch and dinner.
sick man.
then again, vomitted all my lunch and dinner out.
fine.
ate a slice of rasin bread and went to sleep.
time check, 2am.
VOMITTED AGAIN.
and i missed the bin by a few cm.
most in the bin but a fair bit landed on my maid's bed.
i didnt realised it until i stepped on something...EEK
MY VOMIT.
sicko....then have to get my maid to wake up.
ok. it was really bad.
the vomit came out of my nosrills too....total sickness.
yep.
and have to ate porriage for like 6 meals in a row.
the same PLAIN PORRIAGE.
how nice...haix.

yeah, and now i am here. all fine manz.
and i got my TOYS R US bottle at last.
i got it with vera.
i got the blue one and she got the green one.
how sweet.
she went all the way to paragoon to get it for me.
actually, she was suppose to go there with her mum.
but she insisted that she went there specially for the bottles.
wadeva vera.
and i have bloody a lot tests this week.
like 4 tests...hell.
chinese, emaths, chemistry and history.
haix.
and CNY is COMING!!!
haha.
countdown. 6 more days.

I SHOULD HAVE JOINED PROJECT SUPERBAND!!!
damn it.
not for anything, but for the host.
ha.
cos like i heard that the host is...NIUNAI!!
ha.
yeah.
thats why i said i should have joined.
i hope my friends who joined got in.
then can pretend go support them but actually staring at niunai.
SO CUTE!
HAHA!!! HE IS REALLY CUTE!!!
haha...ok i am getting mad now.

and i realised that i have been saying hi to my friends in my ex-class now.
as in, last time i dont.
means i am not that dao after all.
but i can if i want.
i hate THAT PERSON pls.
freak man..
STOP STARING PERSON!!!
WERID!!!

I LOVE VERA!!!
DOREEN AND VERA.
couple for the year.
the moo moo family.
new founding: cow ice cream.
its really nice.
its like cow patches on the ice cream.
chocolate and vanilla.
yeah.
and only me and vera eats it in the whole secondary school i guess.
havent seen any idoit like us eating it.
AND ONLY VERA AND DO ARE ALLOWED TO EAT!
hA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home