me

Sunday, December 18, 2005

borING

neopets.neopets.neopets.
i think i am getting crazy over them.
ha.
its like usually when i come online, i go check my mail, read my tagboard, update my blog, read others' blog, talk online and go research on entertainment and stuff.
but now, i come online and rush to neopets and go get my neobank interest.
wadeva man doreen.
haix.
i am still childish i guess.
AND MY INTERNET CONNECTION TOTALLY SUCKS!!!
finally learnt how to be a good and nice owner to my little neopets.
haha.
cant wait for 23 december man.
going to stayover at vera's house with rach faith trina genia ME.
clique chirstmas party.
and i am suppose to get a present for trina.
wadeva lar....why HER!!!
haha.
its like.. its the same girl again.
i was like shopping for her present today
and i dunno wad to get for her.
i was thinking how about a chinese drama for her.
she will KILL me.
haha.
anyone knows where lydia is?
cos like i AM worried for her.
she like didnt update since 20 nov
and i think she should be back even if she had went for a holiday.
cos her darling 5566 were here for a concert yesterday.
haix.
wanna ask her out.
PLS CALL ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home