me

Thursday, December 22, 2005

CRY

havent been posting as often.
i am pretty moody today actually.
sorry trina.
for not going to J8
its like i plan and then i didnt go.
i dont feel like telling you what exatly happened.
cos i am afraid i will just cry again.
after my mum send me home, i went into my room and cried for an hour.
yep.
have to like comfort myself.
haix.
then half an hour after i stopped crying, i cried for another 1/2hr.
i dunno why exactly i cried.
but it have been almost 5 hours since i cried.
but my eyes are still feeling very swollen.
tmr is a long day for me.
i dunno how i am going to make it for the christmas party.
it just that everything have to clash together.
haix.
i am just freaking out realising that chiristmas is coming and the year 2005 is coming to an end.
means i have to go on to sec3.
means no play life for me.
means i have to go back to school and face all the thick books with alot of words.
hope that i will not regret my combination.
hope i really will score well for literature and prove it to myself.
dont feel like typing anything else.
no mood...really.
i dun feel the chirstmas mood.
hope my clique will cheer me up.
smile doreen.
can the word BIASNESS not exist in the world?
can everyone be treated equally?
BIASNESS is getting out of control

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home