me

Friday, March 31, 2006

EVERTHING IS IN A MESS

yes.
i just realised that i cant do any of my homework today morning.
i was just looking at those A maths question and chemistry hw.
and they all just stare back at me blankly.
i REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ALL MY HW.
its like.. when the teacher go through it in class, i am able to follow.
then when the reach home and trys to do them, i cant seem to do a single step.
crap.
i can just see myself going crazy studying.

just found out i got AandD[GB] tmr from 1.15 to 5.15.
this means i cant go for captain's ball and have to rush like siao to church for meeting.
i will just leave AandD earlier.
my meeting is like at 6pm and i take 1hr to get to toapayoh...
i still need to eat dinner and change..BLAHBLAHBLAH

i am getting really pissed off easily and sad these few days.
i am like pissed over everything.

CAMPUS SUPERSTAR FINALS TMR!!
pls watch.
and dont forget to vote..
for GERALDINE and RENFRED.
thank you!

everything is in a mess and it is driving me NUTS.
i will go NUTS over everything in a matter of time.
feel like grabbing someone to talk to me.
feel like grabbing someone to YELL all my frustration at.
wanna go to the beach and scream all my stress out.
slient screamer -- that is what i am.
this will only hurt myself even more cos i am screaming inside.
will i survive the race on my own?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home