me

Saturday, April 22, 2006

BORING

went to church early in the morning
feel so sian the whole day
was actually intending to go for youth service
but during sunday school, i decided not to go.
so i sat in for choir
just sat there and stoned for an hour..
my dad sent me, my sis and maid home.

so boring.
dont have the motivation to study lit.
i will study after dinner :)

my whole weekend have been like that.
i guess i am just having mood swings.
but impossible to have the same sian mood for 3 days right.
letitia thought i was pissed.
sorry lar, i just have the very pissed and dao look.
thats just me.
my normal expression is dao pissed look.
yeah.

dont know what to do online either.
getting bored of icy tower and happyland adventures.
finished all the stages of happyland and cannot get above 150 level for icy tower.
so decided to stop..
everything is so boring..
or is it just me?

i am like so sick of sitting there by myself every week in service
so i decided not to go this week.
i dont know where i would go next week.
maybe i will just go for new life service or back to the children's choir.
i am so confused now.
nothing is working in my head.

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home