me

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

NAFA!

i am having aches all around me now.
yep.
from NAFA.
yesterday afternoon, 5 items
today early morning, 2.4km run
yeah.
i am BEAT!

but i am nevertheless, happy for my NAFA results.
pull-ups: 18
shuttle run: 11.0 sec
sit-ups: 32
standing board jump: 1.85m
sit and reach: 44cm
2.4km run: 15.40minutes

straight As for 5 item
2.4 km run: C
but its alright thou.
at least i got my GOLD and 28 points.
i havent scored so high in a long while.
definately going to trimax later.
for those who dont know what trimax is...
its the OTO trimax thingy.. the one that i similar to u zap.
yeah..

going to so seriously fail my physics practical.
its so diffcult ok...
sigh.
scored so badly for history..
like a freaking F9..
but emaths was alright B4 [improved]

everything is so dissapointing.
to think that my birthday is coming, i should cheer up and be happy for at least one day.
sighx.
but its really very depressing to know that i have to go to school early in the morning for gb and in the late afternoon for some orchestra thingy on my birthday which happens to be on a saturday, on a long weekend.
now, i am only left with friday to celebrate my bdae.
thats so saddening..
i thought i have the whole weekend.

where is doreen?
i dont know.
a slient screamer hurts herself deep inside.
when will the hurt stop?
when will all these come to an end?
wanna go back to the primary 6 me.
when everything is either black or white, right or wrong.
now, i begin to see everything grey and i dont know what to do.
will everything turn out nicely in the end?
i dont know

in your brokeness, complete.
outgrow..
everlasting scream....

what will i do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home