me

Monday, April 03, 2006

CAMPUS SUPER STAR!![CCS]

CAMPUS SUPERSTAR FINALS YESTERDAY WAS GREAT!!!!!
it was so SUPER nice pls.
even though my 2 favourite didnt win.
but still, at least the person i hoped wouldnt win didnt win as well.
1st singapore campus superstar went to ZHI YANG..
ok. wait. i dont know if it is zhi or zi..
nvm. HE WON!

Image hosting by Photobucket
ZHI YANG!!
he really look like a hamster pls.
no.
more like hamtaro.
but that makes him so cute.XD
i love his smile.

Image hosting by Photobucket
RENFRED!!!
my favourite male contestant in CCS!!!
he dancing is great and he is so CHARMING AND CUTE!!!
and his smile can really melt girls.
haha.
and his eyes really has the electric current...
HAHA!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
GERALDINE!!! aka dean
her eyes can really 'talk'.
yes. thats what my mum always says.
she has that cool cool attitude.
haha!
really admire her.
she should dress up more often.
she is so PRETTY XD

yep.
and there was junyang and xinhui appeared at the competition yesterday too!!
my 2 favorite PSS[project superstar] contestants!!
WOOOO!!
so funny..
HA!

really didnt expect many mgirls watching this.
but they did!!
no one agreed with me that renfred is really cute.
only today, khoonnie did...YEAH!

yeah. still thinking if i should get their ablum.
i really regretted not calling for geraldine...but oh wells.

cant wait for tonight.
CSS celebration...
i think clara and adriano are getting cuter..HA!
such a cute couple..heehee.

got to go.
tmr physics test.
all the best to me.

Image hosting by Photobucket
dream car: red/white sports car..like this one
crap.
this car too 'shuai' liao...HA!
I REALLY WANNA GET A CAR AND START DRIVING NOW!!!
SO I CAN GO FOR A RIDE ANYTIME I WANT!!!
MY DREAM CAR.
I WILL WAIT TO GET YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home