me

Saturday, May 06, 2006

FLEA MARKET!!!

FLEA MARKET ROCKS FOR NUTS PLS!!!
haha.
yeah.
spent my afternoon with dee, faith, rachel and genia at the FLEA market at great world.
we had to walk pass 3 busstops before reaching there.
AT LAST I SPENT FRUITFUL TIME IN A FLEA MARKET.
i went for the LIME's flea market like dont know how many times and i dont buy anything.
and now, i feel so good cos my money was so WORTH IT!!
maybe cos i saved like siao these pass months..
cos my goal was
TO SAVE $50 BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY AND BUY ALL MY STUFF I NEED FOR OBS WITH MY OWN MONEY!!!
yeah.
and i came to realise today that genia has the same taste as me.
as in clothing, bags and slippers..:)
haha.
at last that makes me easier to get her something for her birthday and vice versa.
HAHA!
and she didnt mange to get all the bags she wanted at the flea market
cos i said i liked the bag earlier than she did and I GET ALL THE BAGS.
she got one big yellow bag that was NICE as well.
rahcel went 'crazy' in the flea market.
she just walked past every shop and started bargaining...HA!
but she is really good at it.
i feel so bad when i bargain...:(

school is so ARHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
HATE GRAPHS FOR NUTS!!!
and we are doing that now for both E A maths...irrtating
i can feel that now i am giving those atttitude to the teachers.
but too bad.
if i get irritated, you get it.
so pls dont irritated me.
ask my sister about it...
she totally experienced all my scoldings..
HA!
so its not exactly very lucky to be my sibling..yeah.

hopes for going taiwan end of the year.
just keep the money rolling in, GOD.
we really need it.
hope everything will be more stable.
yep.
i dont know why but recently i have been thinking about graduation next year.
look.
in a years time, i will taking O levels and i will be leaving the school and most luckly, i will be going poly.
a whole brand new place, with completely no friends...unless i am so lucky to have a good friend going to poly which is so UNLIKELY.
i will begin to lose contact with all my good friends in secondary school.
most probably in contact for like the 1st 3 months...and then, i am totally forgotten.
no friends at all then.

moreover, i am not EVEN CLOSE TO ANYONE in church...so no point talking about church friends.
and i am not the type that is very open to people.
even though i am the very high and jokey type, i still keep a distance to people i dont trust or not familiar with.
if anyone offended, sorry. i am just like that.
moreover, you get to see all the really fake people/friends in poly.
so you cant even talk to/trust anyone cos anyone can stabback at you anytime.

FEEL LIKE GOING JC AFTER ALL WHERE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE.
but the thing is, you cannot stick to them for your whole life.
so is either i face it now or later when i work.

GOD, show me the way to my life.
the path i should take.
the marks i should get for my O levels
the school i should go
the course i should take
the friends i should make with in the future
the advises i should listen to
my life is in your hands.
take control of my life, i pray.
thank you father. AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home