me

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

jump out of bed at 8.52am cos i was suppose to wake up at 8 to get ready to go emma's place for practice.
lucky i still managed to reach there in time:)
we are sticking to sing lian ai da ren.
i am having great difficulty memorising it..
cos words in the chorus is not consistant after ever verse.
it like have different words.
cos lian ai da ren is a guy-girl singing to each other.
the best part about the song is, i am SINGING THE GUY part all by myself..
i dont mind and actually rather.
but thinking about singing the wrong words and having to 'flirt' with angela and jo on stage PLUS i am stage fright (which everyone is so surprised about).
i do.
i am afraid that it will affect me singing in tune, harmonising, remember the words in my head, and all those little flirty acts i gotta do on stage..


these are some juicy DETAILS why you should stay back after school to watch my performance:) (ego..HA!)
1. DOREEN WILL BE SINGING ON STAGE
2. NO TICKETS NEEDED FOR THIS FREE PERFORMANCE WHICH CANNOT BE MISSED.
3. DOREEN WILL BE FLIRTING WITH GIRLS ON STAGE
4.DOREEN WILL BE DRESSED LIKE A GUY(hot or not? decide it for yourself)


TO MY CLIQUE!!!
pls come and watch.
i need your support.
cos i have stage fright(as mentioned about), so its better to have some familar faces in the crowd/audience so my eyes got someone to place.
REMEMBER TO TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE SITTING:)
genia, do those boards...HA! i am joking.


SINGING COMPETITION 26 june06 monday after school:)


i look at you,
amazed at how fast you put the past behind you and walk ahead.
pls tell me when you feel tied up by everything and have no one to tell everything to.
pls tell me you are just putting all those things away from your view.
for me, it have been 1year 5 months 28days
and i still feel that everything just happened yesterday.
just let me know when you need a listening ear:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home