me

Saturday, June 10, 2006

BOO

yesterday, went to squeak's place to supposely have our little date but her old neighbour came back and visit her and she was so getting in the way.
she is really cute and lively but i thought getting everything talked out was more important.
got squeak
-a box of honey stars
-a bottle of coffee with korean words on it(she was getting so high on the korean words)
-a eclaire
-a packet of kisses chocolate
-a bottle with a love note in it:)
for her birthday present
yeah.
I WROTE MY 1ST 3 KOREAN WORDS ON HER BOTTLE!!
and i got it all right:)
i just have the korean blood in me:)
sorry, i get too high when anything related to korea is mentioned
like my mum going to korean in a month's time w/o me for a WHOLE week.

after that we went for cell and i insisted on not going for the worship before cell cos i feel really uncomfortable going there.
maybe too many unknown faces.
TO SQUEAK, YOUR COOKIES ROCKS
though i am suppose to eat behind your back, but WHO CARES!?
back to cell, i was FUN listening to emma-ma's crap and squeak talking sense into emma.
i was glad, lucky that my parents didnt call me and ask me to go home during cell when it ended at 1030pm.
squeak's mum send me home:)
oh ya.
SQUEAK:)!!!, YOUR MUM IS SO CUTE:)
maybe every korean is just so cute and lovable
i am more used to the people there now as i am being to talk more
i PROMISE TO BE MORE SOCIALABLE IN CHURCH
though i enjoy being dao and only will be dao in church
maybe cos of all those things that happened to me when i wasnt dao in church.

went for caps ball in church
before the game, i was glad that i finally felt and had the time to come for caps ball
during the game and when the rain came, i hate myself for choosing the wrong day to come
pinpointing no one, i didnt even touch the ball in the WHOLE game.
was running around like an IDOIT
i will just say that i am TOO short to comfort myself.
for the weather,
maybe GOD didnt want me to go for the game?
maybe GOD wanted me to spent more time with my sister?
maybe GOD wanted me to stay at home and do my homework and sleep?
maybe i was meant to be an weekend loser.

HUIYU: sorry for the really lousy attitude in church today; this was what all went thru my mind. i am just annoyed with church

i dont know how i am going to survive 4 days 4 nights of loneliness
persuaded mummy, but still forced to go for camp
not that excited anymore

THANK GOD FOR SCHOOL FRIENDS:)
THANK GOD FOR RACHEL AND FAITH:)
THANK GOD FOR ORCHARD:)
i had something to look forward to the whole day.
to get to see rachel and faith and get into orchard after a month of staying in my stupid shell.
WE WENT TO FLEA MARKET ONCE AGAIN
our usual hangout between the 3 of us.
i LOVE THIS WEEK's flea market...ROCKS:)
when i spent $$ in a flea market, it means its GOOD:)
i was glad for the rain, cos all prices went DOWN
then, we walked around town, popping into shops that sells really ex clothing which we will just wanna PUKE when you realise its the great singapore sales and the prices are still CRAZYly expensive.

maybe i rely too much on my school friends, ending up, too afraid too graduate.
i used to CANT WAIT TO GRADUATE FROM MG.
now i rather let time pull 10000000000000000000 times longer.
the end line is DONT PUT YOUR TRUST AND HOPES ON ANYTHING INCLUDING YOURSELF
i seriously think that once i hit into JC, i will just drop all my hair and die of stress.
or i will never see myself graduating from there.

at the bottom of that bottom line here, I AM A LOSER, totally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home