me

Thursday, June 08, 2006

haix.

crap. i am like waking up at 8am every morning now and its like the hols lar.
the latest i woke up is like ... 9am
ARHH!!
and i sleep like at 12? Sh*t.

for church camp, i am going late on the 1st day.
around dinner time.
so if you guys dont see me at 8am at church with my bros, pls dont freak out:)
i got GB meeting which is really important as we will me electing/voting for our future leaders and we have a leadership training after that.
if i dont successfully become any leader, maybe i will go much earlier for camp:)
see first

I REALLY DONT WANNA PAY FOR THE EXTRA CASH FOR INTER CAMP:(
i am like how broke alr and tell me to pay $$ that is not even my fault, i feel so ...arghhhh

today, gotta go down to school at like 12.30pm to get all my books to my mum's car.
i havent even started doing anything in these past 2 weeks of hols cos i left all my BOOKS AND PENCIL BOX in school.
yeah. and my HOMEWORK LIST!!
i have to rush all my work in ONE WEEK:(

i got a shock this morning when i see so many pple tagging my c-box.
and i gotta reply so many.
I AM SO HAPPY THAT SQUEAK TAGGED:)
and pet,vera and rachel.
you guys only tag in a blue moon.
not say i always go and tag you guys, its just that I FEEL HAPPY:)

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY SQUEAK DEAR!!!
dont tell me that i have good timing.
you are just making me feel guilty.
SQUEAK's birthday is like on 3rd june and i only found like yesterday which is the 7th june.
i am late by 4 days...crap.
and she says i have good timing....DONT TELL ME THAT:(

i have decided what to get for SQUEAK for her/his birthday:)
SQUEAK is a her/his cos she/he is not really sure what gender she/he is:)
you know, lesbians have a hard time telling what gender they are...LIKE ME
i have finish doing her card and i just realised that i still own trina a card...
but it will be really werid giving to her now...
i see if i can do it in time before next friday.
plus genia's card.
I ALREADY GOT SOMETHING FOR GENIA, trina.
shared with lydia.
pls dont get angry, cos we got for her what we got for you but in a different colour:P

in the mids discussing for what we will do for the chinese singing competition
EMMA; ANGELA; ELIEEN; JOANNE; SQUEAK; DOREEN:)
yeah. cant wait for our 1st practice which is i also dont know when.

everyone is excited for THIS FRIDAY:)
fine. maybe its just ME and SQUEAK
but WHO CARES
ME + SQUEAK = everybody
got it?
HA!

i am so stucked to ENGLISH songs now.
its all isador's and isabel's fault.
every morning i wake up, the 1st thing i think is COFFEE and COMPUTER
the 1st web i go is RADIO.BLOG.CLUB
listen to JOJO and KELLY CLARKSON:)
but i am (duh) loyal to my asian songs.
chinese, jap and KOREAN songs still rock:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home