me

Thursday, June 08, 2006

confused now.
who is who?
now i cant even feel that feeling anymore.
where did it vanish to?
was i just lying to myself the whole time about you?
to distract the pain to go away?

i totally agree with the chinese saying that the furthest distance is not literally far away from each other, its that i am beside you and yet you dont even know that i love you.

its that show that swing my whole mood 180 degree around.
i always watch tv shows and put myself into one of the characters as well.
绿光森林 Green Forest, My Home
even though its a idol drama, but i must say that it puts alot of thinking and feeling in you.
its like, you will feel like crying for the characters after the show.
i guess that was where my mood swing came about...
TMR IS FRIDAY so i shall be happy and not be so moody.
there is such thing as a prince in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home