me

Sunday, September 11, 2005

...

so much uncompleted work. i dun have the mood to study or do work. i dunno why. maybe cos my mum is leaving. so i am just scared. i'm werid. tmr when i come home, i will have to cook dinner and probably do some housework and washing. i noe. i haf a maid at home right. but i have 3 kids at home and 3 teens who dun do housework at all. and i am the only one who will do housework and look after kids. yes. i am going to haf white hair. hate to take care of kids actually. but for my mum, i think i will be able to overcome my irritation for kids. my mum is only coming back on thursday and i have 3 tests to study for. i doubt i will have time to blog so i am blogging now. sighx. dunno how i will be a mum next time since i cannot take care of kids. nvm. i just hope that the teacher dun give us so much hw so i will have a time for breather. haix. really miss them now. you should know who i am talking about. wondering how they are doing now? wad will happen tmr, no one noes. i want my happy ending pls.
happy birthday to rachel.
i noe i said that yesterday already cos i was afraid that i would not blog today.
i just realise all my blog timings are in a mess. so is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home