me

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

AT LAST

yep. at last all the stress have faded away. one by one. but why do i still feel so moody?
ohya. the main reason i changed my blogskin cos i think it doesnt fit my mood and emotions currently.
my eyes feel constantly watery. i dunno why.
and i got sick again a few daes ago for the same reason.
yep. you guessed it. for them.
why must all these things happen again and again on me?
its really unfair
i know i cannot handle them all well together
i am always put in this position that i never want to be
when will i recover from my sickness?
i never noe
all i noe is that this is the 4th time i am sick for the same old reason
werid right
whenever i am depressed for this particular reason, i will eventually get sick
why must you leave when he comes back?
i really dun understand
i suddenly have the urge to confront you
but tell me how do i have the courage to?
nvm about that now
i sudden felt after the exams that i cannot make it back to mg
i am really scared that i will have to go to normal stream cos of english
i freaked out when i heard that failing 3 subjects means out of mg you go
it just reminded me that my time in mg is running out
somehow, i think i am going to fail all the subjects
will god help me again?
will HE let me pass like how i managed to get into sec2 with a pass?
can i even see the word 'PASSED' in my report book?
i dunno
all i noe that i am so uncertain about everything that is happening around me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home