me

Friday, September 16, 2005

my blood is boiling like mad.

cos of who. sighx. the whole 2t noes who it is right. i still pissed now lar. i took quite long to get over the other one. i think 1 1/2 weeks lar. ok not so long. but when i just cooled down form the previous one, this time my blood is boiling even higher. cannot take it liao lar. i noe you pple must be thinking that this matter is just a small matter. but to me, it is not. not that it is a great big matter too. just that i hate it. hated this type of things happening right from the start lar. how can someone smack you on the face with her shoe and you can say its alright?! duh you will be mad over it right. yes. i got smack on my damn face by someone with her shoe during a captain's ball game today and it was suppose to be a revenge for her teammate. cos someone from my class accidentally step/kick her face as she was on the ground. but dun haf to take the revenge on me right? its like saying girlA stole something and girlB gets the punishment. its so unreasonable. sighx. i dunno how long will my blood boil until. dunno when my temper will come down. hope it will in a month's time. the previous time i got mad over a pair of ENERGY concert tickets for 3 months. yes. i duuno why i am like that too. i am just hot-tempered and damn short-tempered too. dunno how much vulgarities was running through my mind and out of my mouth through the whole game lar. sighx. i noe its confusing cos i am not mentioning names here. but i realised that the people in 2t are getting more sporty and participating in the game today and that is pretty good. people that use to stand arounf doing nothing or those who dun run much actually played their part today. really happy for them. haha. we are like more united as a class which is really good news. ha. but the other bad thing is everyone in 2t are getting more hot-tempered like me! ha. and more rough and competitive. we dun really mean to snatch balls from pple in a captain's ball game, or even step on their faces or do anything else. it was out of anger i guess. i noe our class dun like to lose to. lose to other classes. our class use to be known the worst class in the sec2 level. our results have really improved quite alot [to me lar] and the cliques in our class is starting to open up and mix with the people around. our results are still going up [i suppose] and i really hope our class wouldnt be the lowest in the sec2 level for our end-year-exams. we have to do our best. ha. my blood is still quite high but really hope i can cool down asap and we could really not be enemies with 2m anymore. but speak for myself, i dun think i can. i guess i will have high blood pressure sooner or later. ha!
actually, i am feeling both angry, depressed now. angry cos wad happen today. and depressed cos of wad happened on 16april05. as in, the 16april05 thing is king of a ripple thing lar. i noe alot of people in class realised my depression today. trina was finding me abnormally not talking much at all and angela realised that i abnormally didnt even talked to anyone and didnt even laugh at all after reccess today. i dunno. i always thot that time would heal the pain but i think it got worse. everything is a question mark to me now. wad will happen tmr? no one noes. what will be the ending of everything? no one noes.
i hate it! i am peeling like siao liao. not exactly. i purpose rub my skin cos it look as if it was coming out. but i have patches of 'white' marks on my hands. yep. peeling from my tan. i love my tan so much ok. and for the 1st time i am peeling. thats all for now. off to watch wang zi ban qing wa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home