me

Monday, October 17, 2005

TODAY.

was pretty bored in school
was like so slacky until you get bored
haix.
ruth is going to leave liao
i am like so sad over it
and my maid is leaving too
its like both of them are really close to me
i bet i will miss them alot
and i finally got to ear the jelly ice cream i was searching over the week end
ha
yummy yum
its so cold and nice.
and tasty
its look like i am on a hyper good mood today
it look like its improving
good
as least my blog dont sound so dead all the time
heez
my results were....lets say....ok cos i passed all of them SO FAR
but all not to my expectation
only english surprised me a little
chinese and physic.... way below my high expectations
no As so far.
i feel like a totally idioit now
chinese, physics, literature, maths, history
yep. sorta expect myself to do well in these subs
but i have to only hope for literature, history and maths
to pull my average up
if not, i will really start crying
almost cried when i gotten back my chinese and physics today
i dun wanna anymore Cs
maybe thats why i am so quiet today in class
maybe thats why i isolated myself away from the rest
i am the biggest loser
dont fight with me for that title

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home