me

Saturday, December 03, 2005

siansian.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA KOR!!!
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO ANGIE!!!
at last, i am having a day of rest today.
last 3 days, i was busy helping at a children's camp.
i didnt exactly help lar.
was like sitting there and stone.
haix.
but had a fun time laughing at the kids doing werid stuff and saying how cute they are.
when i was comparing myself to the kids, i finally understood why so many pple rather be kids than adults.
cos there is only laughter and happiness in a kid's life.
everyone wants to be a kid.
except me.
when i was small, i always wanted to grow up and go and work.
fine. i am WERID.

7F and SHE roCks!!
yep. both of their new ablums roCks!!

i am MAD OVER PUZZLES NOW.
dont ask me why.
i just started doing one after another.
i have completed so far 7 sets liao.
going to my 8th one.
is not those kiddy types ok.
its the chim type...ha

gotta go now.
miss 2t lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home