me

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

out with trina

ok. trina made me blog about whatever happened today.
woke up late.
but managed to get to school on time.
had carolling practice.
was not that bad.
had lunch with trina at KAP.
shacker fries, mac nuggets and sprite.
YUM!!!:)
went to btp after that.
cos trina didnt want to go home early.
walked around in btp.
its a damn sian place lar.
me and trina just kept on talking and talking.
like wad we always did.
haix.
back to the good old days when we waste our time talking like no one's business.

finish watching tian guo de jia yi.
ok meijin, you can have it back...ha!
when i came home, dunno why in bad mood.
its like until now lor.
dunno wads wrong with me too...heex.

**i am still crazy over jeanette and ENERGY pls...**
haha.
i shall post my emo post tmr.
cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home