me

Thursday, December 08, 2005

pls treasure your friends

i just realised that friends are diffcult to keep.
doesnt mean you dont meet them often means you are not friends.
you are still friends with that person.
yesterday i was talking to cheryl online for an hour.
its like we havent talked to each other for almost a year.
and there we are talking and talking like we were in sec one.
i have just realised that i should treasure and talk to all my good friends who are not in the same class as me now.
i already lost enough close goodfriends in primary school liao.
i dun wanna to increase the number of friends i have lost.
maybe i should just stop being a dao-er and just say that 'halo' to that friend who walk past me.
sorry if i dont say hi to you next year.
so just hi me and i will hi you back.
haha.
sorry lar. i am born to be a DAO-ER.

bought my sec3 books today.
they are freaking me out.
the thickness of the books are really freaking me out.
and i think i should start reading up chinese, literature, chemistry, physics and e-maths.
A*maths is really freaking me out.
its like i am already having big problems with emaths
and the A*maths book is SO THICK!!!
good luck for me.
the heymaths homework is really DIFFCULT.
i got like 7/30 lar.
i dun even know how to do like 1/2 the test.
and i didnt dare to do the other test.

i want to go back to school to study!!!
but i dread to go.
i dunno lar.
its like i am contridicting myself.
i wanna go back to school and meet my friends, get my allowance, check out my next year class and hope i get all the good teachers.
i dun wanna go back cos going back to school means...
i will need to wake up at 6, i will need to sleep at latest 11.30pm.
i will need to face all my books everyday.
I WILL HAVE TO SEE MY SISTER IN SCHOOL!!!
thats bad.
i will be stuck with her for 2 years in school.
wad if she joins GB?
good luck for me then.
it will be so embarrasing to meet her in school.
its like if she sees me at the canteen when i am with my friends, and she shouts 'JIE JIE' at a distance.
and even if i try to use my daoing skills to ignore her, she will run over and tap me.
eww.
and i would have to walk with her to school everyday.
i will make sure i walk really fast.
i know i am being really mean to my sister here.
but i dun like her sucking up to my friends lar.
trina knows it best.
like how my sister sucks to her on the phone and stuff.
haix.

read BIBLE and dictionary all afternoon.
feel so nerd.[the dictionary part]
and guess wad.
yesterday i was waken up by the heavy rain
and i was so super scared to sleep.
its that stupid emily rose thingy ok.
i was so scared to see wad time it was.
so i decided to wake until 6.30am when my maid wakes up.
fine. i waited with my hair standing from my head to my toes for i think 2 hours.
i was like playing with my fingers and i prayed ALOT!
i was like what if it is 3am now?
can i smell any burnt smell?
what if i see ghost?
how should i scream?
then i just realised something.
i am in a all chirstian family.
and i had like crosses in my living room
and even have a chinese written bible verse on the wall.
when the 'ghost' sees that, they will probably run away.
so i was thinking ' stupid doreen'
haha.
and i was singing chirstian songs and doing mini dancing with my fingers.
and i told GOD, let me just take a little nap and i will wake up and read the bible.
yep.
i slept all the way until 10.40am
i tell you.
I SO REGRET WATCHING TH EMILY ROSE SHOW!!!
this totally sucks.
i was even thinking ' will i go to hell cos i watched that show!!!'
ok...i am werid.

for the lord is my tower
and he gives me the power
to tear down the works
of the enemies
in the diffcult hour
he will crush down the devourers
and bring the house of darkness underneath my feet!!!!
YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home