me

Saturday, May 13, 2006

happy birthday to me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!
yeah.
waking woke up at 7.15am and find no one on line...HA!
i must be mad.
i was suppose to wake up at 8am to go to school.
end up, i woke up way too early.
wished myself a happy birthday early in the morning;)
received lydia's present yesterday.
SHE DARED TO GIVE ME SOMETHING PINK AND DOGGY...
ha...hate dogs and too pink stuff.

last night i dreamt of _____,
dreamt of him giving me a birthday present which was a pooh bear diary from taka...
i dreamed of the shopping bag as well...werid.
we were like in the same house...ok WERIDER.
he said he _______ as well and ruffled my hair..
and wished me happy birthday.

its such a blessing to have such a sweet dream the night before your birthday...HA!
3 birthday wished for this year
1.good results in the end-of-years this year, and make it make to MG
2. know _____ better and ______ too
3. a 100 more wishes. HA!

actually i dont always do this wishing thingy...
christians are not suppose to believe it.

celebrated my birthday yesterday,
black froest cake with 8 chocolate dipped cheery on top.
2 sparkling grape juice. I MANAGED TO POP ONE! other one by da kor cos he insisted in popping it.
honey bake chicken, potato salad, fruit salad by mummy.
LOVE IT!!!

enough of myself.
gtg for GB.
CANT WAIT FOR EVERYTHING THATS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home