me

Friday, May 19, 2006

OBS CAMP!!

freaking out for OBS.
but i love my group to bits.
-RACHEL
-LYDIA TAN
-ANGELA
-CASSANDRA!!
-stacey
-steph
-lizhen
-juliana
-oyun [if she is going]
-mildred
-lydia low
-davina
-kaiting
-patricia
-annabeth
YEAH!!!

but that doesnt mean i am looking forward to OBS
its not that i am scared of the dirt and stuff.
its just that i have phobia of too many things
water, dirty toliets
HATE MOZZIES AND SAND FLIES!!!
and i really imagine too much...

hearing that you have to DIG YOUR OWN HOLE TO SHIT and pee in the grass patches.
i thot it would be ok cos i am the type that can dont shit for a week BUT,
they are making all of us eat prunes to make us shit.
DAMN! hate to shit....but i know rachel would shit with me.
i'm afraid that it would be too cold and somehow i feel that i would forget to bring something to the camp.
so i am packing it TODAY!!
KS right? but i am just too nervous and afraid of OBS
I DONT WANT TO GET ANYMORE TANNER!!!
if i could, i would put whitening on myself...but i would look so..werid..YEAH

i cried last night.
told my mum that i really dont wanna go for OBS.
and then she said, ' when you really cannot take it, tell the trainer that i wanna go home'
love my mum to bits.

in my tent,
RACHEL LYIDA ANGIE ME
i hope no one EXTRA will be in our tent
as in that EXTRA person in my group...yeah

hope faith will enjoy herself in her group.

sabbactical.
i am most probably going a part of malaysia but not sure where yet.
i cant fly far away from here thou..
i will miss UK and TAIWAN.
penang or malaka.
if penang, i would be going with zhijing.
if malaka, all alone.
i am a loner. so i guess i got to learn to be more social-able..
I MISS RUTH!!! thats so random

and guess what?
i actually cried in school for chinese test today.
just that i guess no one realised..
i am really good at hiding my tears...HAHAHAH!!

i gtg go now and pack my stuff..
kiss my tolietbowl and comfy bed goodbye for 5 days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home