me

Saturday, May 27, 2006

OBS IS SUCH A TORTURE

to think that all these torture will end the minute i leave that island.
but now,
my lower back is aching
my lips are pealing
my head is still bobbing since last night
i am still very tired even though i slept from 11pm last night to 12 noon
sighx.
and i am ALL ALONE at home and have no where to go cos my wallet is only left with $2.15
i did all the obs shopping with my own money pls.
will the bobbing stop?

i really hope my worship band, angie leti kelly and me, will be fit enough to go for camp next wednesday
cos we dont even have time to practice and we are only practicing the hour before the camp.
how bad can everything get?
and obs is really sucky.
to think that i wanted to let angie have a chance to play the keyboard and i will lead the worship with kelly and leti on the guitars, i think that is just big dreaming.
worst come to worst, angie sings and i play keyboard when i bob away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home