me

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I AM SO BORED pls

WHAT THE?
i think i am being to miss obs...
actually not obs, more of my friends in obs.
i am really rotting at home and the best thing is NO ONE IS ONLINE...
crap.
bet everyone is out shopping at the great singapore's sale when i stay at home, listen to my music, sing and dance to myself, bobbing to the waves in the pula ubin sea and missing all my lesbianic partners.
and to think of it, lydia low [squeak] stays only 2 busstops away from me...
hmm. should i visit her and go to HER room...HAHAH!
crap.
i am really bored thats why i am like stuck on the computer with NOTHING TO SEARCH OR DO for the past 4 1/2 hrs.
WHY AM I STILL BOBBING?!?!?
crap.
its like more than 24 hrs since i leave obs and i am still BOBBING!
cassie, come bob with me:(
i rather stay in obs and complain to my lesbianic partners than stay at home and miss them...:(:(:(
i miss all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home