me

Friday, June 23, 2006

just return for church camp.
THE EARLY TIMES
all about the old testament.
19-22 june:)
my group: JOB
group members: clement, maylin, joanne, kailing, daniel, suzanne, ME:)
clement, 1st time as leader.
but still did a great job.
i LOVE MY GROUP
though we are a bit not enthu at times..:)


the camp was a really worth going camp.
i am so glad that i did go and not follow what my head told me.
MY GOAL HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED FOR THIS CAMP.
TO ENCOUNTER GOD:)


gina, no worries.
you did ALRIGHT as a camp committee:)


love my BAO BAO (chinese bun) gang made during the camp.
huiyu - 'chou' bao [ smelly bao]
ME - 'lan bao' [lousy bao]
yian ping - 'cheng bao' [orange bao]
bonnie - 'you zha bao' [you know those long stuff you eat with soya bean milk? yeah. its you zha/ you tiao. i made this name up.. trust me. you cant find a you zha bao outside:)]


yeah...BAOBAOBAO:)


i will be more active in church after this camp and mixing around with everyone.
hopefully.


and CLOSER TO GOD:)


i felt your presence just behind me that night, father.
your 3 thunders in that clear night sky tells me everything.
i see no rain, but i feel your presence deep within
i finally know what it means by ASK AND YOU SHALL BE GIVEN:)
i asked for an encounter with you for this camp once again to bring close to you again
and i see your faithfulness to me
i must put my faith in you like how JOB did:)
teach me to read your WORD and pray like never before.


after that night stucture experience in the camp, i worshipped the LORD all by myself for an 1 1/2 hour.
on the keyboard and with my voice.
i must praise the LORD, spread the GOSPEL and PRAY like never before.
i am happy that i opened up to not only to my group in the camp, i opened up all i am to GOD


nothing is possible with GOD:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home