me

Thursday, August 03, 2006

HAIX.
i just post a happy entry.
like? i am just afraid that i will turn emo later.
HMM.


I JUST LOVE TO BE A FOOL IN CLASS AND CRAP LIKE NO ONES BUSINESS.
SO FUN.
i love school.
mummy say i ai yan.
guess so..HA!
literature seems to be quite fun now.
criticising all the weird english singers i never heard before and the songs that i may never hear again in my life cos it doesnt even interest me a little at all.
ANGELA TEO IS SUCH A RETARD.
JO SAYS SHE FEELS TALL just because i am sitting beside her.
I KNOW THAT.
so maybe i should feel short beside jo...
WHATEVER JOANNE LIM BOO BOO.


i cant wait for next week.
3 DAYs of HOLIDAY:)
JOANNE IS A RETARD AS WELL.


ok. i dont exactly feel like updating this entry but i will just post it since i really wanna to lighten up the mood on my blog.
as angela says so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home