me

Thursday, July 27, 2006

what can i say?
i feel better after realising that i am a loser.
at least i am not that loserated to an extend of not realising i am one.
sighx.
why is there only trouble in this world?
it really seems to me that there is nothing good in this world to look out for.
look. WWIII is coming.
i know it will bound to come, i see it coming.
it would be a religious one i think
and i hope that i would able to stand up for my faith
thats all i ask for.


i really come to a point of time in life that i dont know what i am living for.
doing something for christ? perhaps.
showing love to people who i do really treasure? maybe
yearn for the day i meet HIM who is above and hug HIM really tight and tell him how i really do love HIM? better be..
for my future which i becoming clearer and clearer to me every single day? hope so


I DONT KNOW NUTS ABOUT THIS WORLD
everything is turning into a stranger to me.
including me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home