me

Monday, July 24, 2006

NEW SECTION
WANT TO GOCLASSES FOR

PIANO[finish grade8]

SINGING[get a grade8?]

DANCING!!

DRUMS:)

BASIC GUITAR

BASIC KEYBOARD(i am not up to my standard yet)

VIOLIN<3>
LEARN KOREAN(i cannot speak korean though i can sing korean songs)

LEARN JAP(same for jap too)


i know i am sick.
want to learn so many instruments.
5 instruments.
once i recall what happened during obs.
cos i tried getting my instructor confused over if i am doreen or rachel, me and rachel changed name.
when i finally couldnt take it responding to the name rachel, i told him i am doreen.
he said my face looked more like i am called doreen than rachel.
he said doreen meant musical inclined which i never exactly knew.
thats right, i do expect alot from myself when it comes to music.
only recently, not in the past.
sorry worship comm, i expect alot and i will definately make sure that the band have sufficient practice before gb meeting.
make me the head of worship comm lar...HA!
oh ya. and he asked me if that interpretation of the name doreen is right with me.
i nodded.
he asked, so what instrument do you know how to play.
in choir, piano, keyboard, drums and a little of guitar.
he immediately responded ' you are those sick people who plays all instruments and do everything involving music.
sorry. i am like that.
i think all my money will go to music once i start working.
AND SAVE UP FOR MY SPORT CAR
but i guess the name doreen is smart in studies but just plain laziness.
i am lazy in studies cos i know i cannot go far with it.
I DOUBT I CAN MAKE IT TO A LAW FIRM WITH MY RUBBISH ENGLISH.
yeah, cos of me having a bad flare in english, i gave up being a lawyer since 13.


mr lim once mentioned that you need a degree or some cerfiticate to back you up if you wanna be a singer.
those words hit me so hard.
a degree? i am determine from that moment that i gotta make it to university before my career starts.
but i dont like being an 'old' singer.
as in, now most people turn singer at 20.
by the time after uni, i would by 23 -24.
isnt that the time to find a future hubby and settle down in life?
ok. I NEED GOD TO CLEARLY SHOW ME THE WAY ONCE AGAIN!!

sighx. wanna give up yet cannot.
SCHOOL IS BORING.
thats why everyone is {coughcough} falling sick and cannot go to school.
BOREDEM BRINGS SICKNESS.


E-LEARNING HW HERE I COME.
i got CHINESE PHYSICS left.
but chinese is damn alot.


waiting till 2.31pm for classmates to call me so i can ask who went to school.
HW HW HW!!
DOREEN IS A NERD!!
she wants to finish her e learning hw by wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home