me

Thursday, October 20, 2005

DDISAPOINTEDD

DISSAPOINTED
yes so damn dissapointed for my literature marks
i dun even haf a B, damn it
always missed a few marks to a higher grade
i am disspointed for maths too
i dun understand why i did so badly for the paper
i practice 3 mock papers before the exams and i still fail
so unfair
sometimes i just hate how some pple are smart in nature and just always score so well in exams when they dun exactly study or practice
but for pple like me, too bad cos its just dumbness
cannot blame anyone
miss a B3 by one mark for art
so freaking pissed lar
but actually looking at the bright side of things
i improve like a lot this time compared to midyears and last years result
thank GOD for my results
I PASSED ENGLISH!!!
yep. lucky for me
if not i will not be in mg next year
haha
i haf like super low for my overall average compared to the pple in my clique lar
i am dumb
yep i will accept that fact of me
to them, my average is like BAD
but to me i think its an achievement
at least i improved right?
tmr night going for concert
hope it would be nice
as in not so boring lar
its some jazz concert thingy
seem that other than rachel, i am the only one in class that is going to poly
wad so bad about poly?
wad so good about stressing yourself for A levels when its your own life?
wad so bad about getting a poly certificate instead of a JC one?
its just different paper right? but they are still are certificates.
everyone is against poly
and its so not true that you cannot go spore university if you go poly
poly always sound worser than JC why?
i will win trina for the bet about going JC
i am quite positive about going poly
cos its my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home