me

Friday, October 21, 2005

tell me why

trina asked me to go
faith wants to go but not really sure if she is serious
cos i really am
TRINA YOU DUN HAVE TO SAY WANT I WANNA BE SO LOUDLY RIGHT?
i am not angry
just that i dun want so many pple to noe what my ambition is
cos its a pretty weird ambition to have
moreover, we are from mg
yep
maybe i will go for the open house
will someone come with me?
oh and trina
if you are really serious about the lyrics writing thingy
i can join with you though
serious
haha and represent mg
just join for fun lar

so bored at home today
its like ... i dunno
nothing to do at all lar
no one to go out with
no where to go
nothing in mind to do as well
i am waiting for next week
so i can go gym with ruth
hope we can sneak into the gym
ha

haf been receiving your emails very often now
heard that all of them are coming
but are you?
i know that its a 99% that i am not going
cos i dunno wanna waste my money buying the ticket and put myself under depression after you all leave
i really want to give you a double birthday present
but no matter if you all win it or not
i still will present to you the trophy
the trophy of me heart
sometimes i just wish that i will forget everything
and start life again
like haf a blood clot in my head or something
how i wish i can just end everything with a car crash
haha
why car crash
i dunno

wanna thank GOD for friends
faith, who is always there for me these almost 5 years of my life
always there when i am down
ruth, who always cheer me up on msn
lydia, who is always there for me over the phone
trina, a person that you can pour out everything to
rachel, who always advice me on things
vera, probably her laugher
genia, for being there for me when i need it
angie, for keeping me laughing
for everyone who have been comforting me all these while on that issue

sorry to have kept you busy reading me this long long entry
sorry to have taken so much of your time
cos i really wanna thank HIM for keeping you reading until the end of my entry
thank HIM for keeping you there for me when i am down
i promise you i will be happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home