me

Saturday, November 19, 2005

class3o, drill competition, going out

I AM IN SEC3O!!!
i know it sounds not as good as a1,a2,a3,etc..
but i STILL HAPPY WITH MY CLASS>
sec3o is freaking populated with 2t'o5 pple lar.
haha.
rachel faith lydia angela emma annabeth deb kerry stacey sherylene steph and ME
yep.
going to miss the other half of my clique.
especially genia and raina
cos trina and vera are in gb so that aint too bad.
we must still go out like how we do next year ok?
ha

drill competition...
CONTINGENT 5 WON 1ST...
haha
super surprised lar
the whole contingent was..
cos we didnt really expect to win anything.
since we slacked alot and we hardly march in a whole contingent
its just god's grace with us/
THANK YOU FATHER!
we got best commander(chia) and the challenge shield as well
and guess wad.
its my 1st trophy i ever got in my life lar.
i know i am quite a loser.
until sec2 then get a trophy.
cannot blame me also lar.
ha

went out to with contingent 2(trina's contingent) and meijin to orchard
had to go there in FBTs
so disgusting
as in, i dun wear FBTs out
felt so angela...ha
DODO WATCHED A MOVIE
so unlike me.
watched the emily rose show/.
it was alright lar.
but freaked out when i saw the poster...
i didnt know it was a horror movie lar.
and i watched it FOR TRINA.
cos she was going out with her contingent and i sort of tagged along and spent my money on the movie ticket.
movie sucks. (no offence)
but it wasnt that scary after all
this is going to be my ever 1st horror show and the last.
me and sam were like freaking out when we waiting for the movie to start lar.
we were like eating the popcorns super fast
before the show started, we finished 1/2 already.
heez.
trina was suppose to 'protect' me from those scary parts
but end up, i watched most of the show between me trina and sam
it was like WERID>
then we went to cine to take neoprints.
val and her neoprint idea lar.
then we spent like 1 1/2hrs taking neoprints.
diao.

i realised that i am not thinking too much these daes liao.
maybe cos of drill from 9 to 5
by the time i reached home, i am dead tired.
sighx.
now i will have so much time and i will start stoning and thinking of all those rubbish once again
I NEED A JOB NOW
can have we stayover at vera's place again?
no competition for me now.
not going to join that competition.
ha

you are coming at last.
but it seems at if my heart is leaving you.
i know i am trying to lie to myself
saying that i forget you.
no space money time to see you
is this the end of our fairy tale?
when will my fairy god-mother appear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home