me

Sunday, November 13, 2005

CAMP

just came back from gb camp
it was ok lar
but this time i think it was the worst gb camp i ever went to
THE FOOD SUCK
anywaes, i love the sleeping part
haha...
kept on talking and munching

i just realised that i got the singing competition dates messed up
its on 19 and 20 nov
10am to 6pm
in sch uniform
so if you see a mg girl there
it should be me..
HA
but i need parent consent leh
and dunno if my mum will allow
cos i am a student now
my job is to study and not join competitions
i dunno lar

my mum want me to take either preschool or nursing course in poly
sighx
its like not my ambition lor
yucks
but after i watched the nurse show,
i realised that being a nurse can be fun
but only the collecting urnie sample part maybe abit sick lar
heez.
i still like my beautiful ambition
but it seems to be drifting away from me now
cos of my mum
haix
stacey sister is DAMN CUTE!!!
deborah wee...HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home