me

Sunday, November 06, 2005

...BLEH...

ENERGY WON 2 AWARDS FOR SG MUSIC AWARDS
haha. my beloved shuai-ges have done it again.
didnt really expect them to get both award.
ha. really happy.
stayed in my cousin's house again
i did it!
i didnt cry that day..
wadeva i promised him..YEAH
i am so happy with myself.
i have the urge to go for that singing competition
but havent ask my mum yet.
ha.
how i used to say that pple who go for singapore singing competition really cannot make it..
and now i haf the urge.
but i doubt i will go.
all they bother is your looks 1st then talent
i am not the type that will put on makeup and wear that pretty skirt on stage
so forget about it
they dun wanna a tomboyish singer right?
and i dun wanna embarrassed myself and pple who know me on tv
ha...
drill and maths lesson tmr..
hope it will be GOOOD.
19 / 20 november....SHOULD I GO?

got you a TRIPLE birthday present
i am smiling at last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home