me

Thursday, November 03, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUWEI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUWEI
double birthday present
prepared your present the whole of yesterday
hope you liked it
now i know why i am suffering more than others who have heard the news a month ago
cos i am a stubborn, strong-headed and have independent thinking person
i need to learn things from a hard way
thats why i ended like this
like now

feeling bored during holidays
but i found a new way to keep myself busy
by reading the english dictionary and writing chinese lyrics
ha
can improve both english and chinese at the same time
planning to read the chinese dictionary after that
halfway through Macbeth
dunno wad on earth izzit talking about
cos didnt bother reading those footnotes
like the meaning of the words and sentences
but somehow...it doesnt seem as interesting as i thot
maybe only the front part...
hope so
going to watch skyhigh this weekend with my cousin
trina wants to watch that
but i am planning to sleep through it
how good can the movie get?

my promise to you today is i will try to keep my smile
and forget him for today
only for today
i will try to accept you into my life
but remember
dont hurt me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home