me

Monday, October 31, 2005

CLASS PARTY

going for 2t'o5 class party later
i dun wanna play all those dirty stuff faith has in mind
but i bet trina will sabo me
i think we have like too much food
cos everyone is bringing something
ha
hope i will not get bored
cos once they start watching movies... i will be getting out of there
yep. most probably

today woke up at around 8 plus
jumped out of bed cos i thot it was past 10 liao
then called faith up and told her wad i was bringing
then she asked me for the time
i was like 10 plus
she also jumped a little
cos she was sleeping
but i then checked the stupid clock again...yes its 8 not 10
then checking through all my emails
got to lydia's one
about the friendship oath thingy
its so touching
cos i am sort of in....not so happy mood now.
haha.
THANS LYDIA
actually i am already starting to miss my class already.
dun ask me why
its just so werid going to school and not seeing the whole 2t there
only trina mak angie melissa vera
haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home