me

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

music.

i realised today how music can affect one's life
MUSIC IS EVERYTHING TO ME
ITS MY EVERYTHING
the 1st thing i knew when i was born was listening to my mum practicing her choir songs
then i was listening to my mum's choir like 2-3 hrs every week
then joined choir and learn piano at 5
realised how music can really sway your emotions
you can be like really happy but you heard this really sad and touching lyrics song then make you tear
or you can be really moody and you hear all the hiphop songs that just make you dance
you cant abandon music
THANX RACHEL for the encouragment
i thot pple will think that an ambition of being singer is so stupid
i remember how my uncle said that pple became singers cos they cant study
issit true?
mum said that i have to really think through about this ambition
i think its fated that i cant go for the singing competition
i have camp this friday to sunday
and the competition is at J8 10am to 6pm
maybe i can rush there after my camp
but need to queue
hope they will have another dae of auditions
usually they have

you seem to be next to me talking to me
but when i turn around, you are not there.

ROCKY PIZZA, here i come
BK is next on the list
anyone got any jobs to intro to me?
desperatly need one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home