me

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

haix.

i am like going to rot at home this week.
and actually, my holidays starts and ends this week.
after that, i will have camps and carolling coming up.
then christmas.
there goes my actually well planned holidays.
now i cant even work.
sobz..there goes my money....
wednesday orchard
friday night biking
anyone coming along?
ha.
went for youth service the previous day.
at last, i went for service.
haha. i feel so GOOD
he took away all my depression
and i found myself standing there and worshipping with all my heart.
thank you father.

felt a little werid going for the ym events so often now.
its like a little girl who have left home for a really long time
and now she is going home.
look like she have missed out on alot of things huh.
but, little girl have decided to go home.
haha.

at last someone have asked me out.
me huiyu at orchard for dinner.
so when is my clique going out.?
genia says ask trina.
haha.
trina is like our contacting person.
and she always complain to us bombing her phone bills.
but she is nice helping us to get everyone together.
i still can remember what she told me the other day that was super werid and funny
'next year if you rachel and faith goes out, remember to call me'
it was something like that lar.
feel like buying an ablum.
xiaozhu's....CHICKEN LITTLE!!
so cute.
heard that the person who voiced chicken little is xiaozhu.
dunno if its the chinese version only or the english one.
heard that cyndi and SHE's ablums coming out soon.
can already feel the hole in my pocket.
bouncing off ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home