me

Thursday, November 24, 2005

new hair cut.

1st espisode of ZHEN MING TIAN NU.
aka reaching for the stars.
ha. nice. heex.
anywaes, went to my auntie's house today.
had a new hair cut.
really layered and thin.
the stupid hairdresser layered so much lar.
now my hair makes me look fat.
as in my face only.
my cousins say i look werid and like totally different.
while my mum and bro said no diff.
a bit the big different huh.
but i dunno if to love my hair or not.
cos i'm afraid it would start like curling a bit at the ends.
it would be terrible.
but its thin and shorter now.
i would have to put lots of clips next year when i go school.
or maybe hack care it.

before my this hair cut, pple said i look like kunda
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and now pple say my hair look like shuwei
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
diaoz.
i think it look like BOA's
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but the short hair version lar.
ha.
tmr night biking.
so excited.
i am broke...
utterly BROKE.
haix. i still have one more month to hang on there.
finally coming
but i am not.
you are not going to teach me dance.
but maybe i will just go there for fun.
yihua, will you come again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home