me

Saturday, November 26, 2005

night biking

night biking
it was FUN.
but in the fun, there was sad stuff too.
yep. dun wanna mention it.
i fell...sobZZZ...
but smart doreen wore track pants, shirt and shoes.
no mossie bites for me.
and no injury from my fall.
no bruises at all.
heez.
biking from toa payoh to east coast was fun.
11.30pm from 5.30am.
cycled past orchard at 2.30am
its a life time experience.
cos no police stopped us.
the freaking bike is really tall.
fine. i admit that i am short.
i even have difficulty stopping the bike.
and my butt still hurt now.
8am, reached home
had a 1/2hr nap
then bathed
left the house.
when i reached the bus stop.
wait.
i realised my dressing was...eh hem...BAD!!!
shirt, berms, slippers, pouch hanging on the waist and my hair style
i dun look like ahlian
but AH BENG!!!
crAp!
but heck, i am already late.
went to newton to meet trina faith rachel vera ruth for bowling
siaoz man.
its like i am already dead tired from 6 hrs of biking and there i am going bowling.
anyhow bowl...duh.
freaking tired lar.
and after that in the arcade
spent so much money on the freaking machine lar.
i am damn broke now.
when to church at about 4pm w/o any sleep to meet mum
and had to go the fun fair with her in church.
diaoz.
i am like so tired and had worship practice at 6.30pm in church
NO SLEEP.
5pm, i whinned to my mum that i wanna go home
phew.
worship practice CANCELLED.
thank you father!!!
went home at 5.30pm
no energy to eat dinner liao.
slept until 9am the next day.
oh my!!!
i slept like 15 1/2 hrs.
SIAO ARH!!!
longest record for sleeping.
last time 15 hrs...
yep.
i guess i am born to be a PIG>
nvm. pigs are cute.
ha.
ACHING ALL OVER>
wad do you think.
1st night biking
then bowling
then arcade
siaoz man...
but fun!!!

I WILL MISS RUTH!!!
hope you like the presents.
ha.
i will pay!!!
we should have went orchard.heeren.
the place you wanted to go.
then i would have seen someone there.
someone that i really miss and wanna see.
haix
no fate lar.
ruth the tRUTHful girl who is OUT OF THE OCEAN and into the sea.
heez.
lur YA lots


i guess you are slowing fading away from my life.
i have came out of my depression already.
or i am just trying to lie to myself about everything.
i am not sure too..
but i know i still yearn for your returns.
i still wanna see your smile.
will you go back?
no matter how much i will miss you
and how much my heart will hurt to let you go
i will have to ...sooner or later.
i will have to ...to give you and me our own future
i give you my blessing for everything that you do.
hope you will also give me yours.
will still be there for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home