me

Friday, May 26, 2006

OBS CAMP:)

obs is actually not as fun as what everyone have said.
maybe they all were jus trying to be sarcastic...yeah
the only part i enjoyed in the camp was with my friends and the high elements part.
day 1 was really boring and i really wanted to get my butt out of PulaUbin.
day 2, had to kayak like 4 hrs and camp outside
got biten by lots of sandflies and was kind of sick in the night
day3, kayak back to our main campsite and had a cooking competition
was seasick so started to bob the whole night
day4, high elements and had my best dinner in obs ever.
got to taste meat at LAST!!
day5, HOME SWEET HOME!!!

i love my group, COOK!!
to eat, to live, to leave
and our instructor, AH BOON/WEE WEE is as SUPPORTIVE AS A BRA
we gave him a size 32 mg shirt with drawings by stacey.
at least WE SHARE OUR FOOD WITH THE REST OF THE GROUP MATES;)

LEFT-HANDER GANG
1.cassandra
2.mildred
3.kaiting
4.ME!
we totally rock pls..:)

i am really scaring lydiaTAN and davina out of their wits.
cos we got a 'LESBIAN GANG' in our group too.
i am like the da jie da [gang sister] there...HA!!
'LESBIAN' GANG
1.cassandra
2.mildred
3.LYDIA LOW!
4.angela [she is really rough]
5.rachel [low-key les;) HA!]
6.patty [aka Latty Lmily Lobin]
7. ME!! [aka Loreen]
yeah. and i am here to proclaim all the little 'relationships' i had and changed in the camp.
the 1st and 2nd day, i was with rachel.. yeah
and we will always be FOUND TOGETHER talking rubbish and doing nonsense..
3rd and 4th day, i found my new love, cassandra seow..HA!
and she is my ZHOU JIE!!
oh and we have a slogan...
'ZHOU JIE, ZHOU MEI, ZHOU JIE LUN'
YEAH.. we are sisters now.. but its diffcult to forget my past love...HA!
4th day night, i was just walking and talking to lydiaLOW and we were a 'couple'
it all started from me making for her a piece of luncheon meat bread for dinner and her stupid jokes.
and the INVINCIBLE ROCK search....HA!

SO LYDIA LOW IS MINE NOW:)
angela went to tell mrlim about me and lydia's secret relationship and i bet we are going to get expelled from school...HA!
he kept on staring at us in the bus
cos actually i was sitting all the way in the front and lydiaLOW all the way at the back
and somehow,we ended up sitting together and he started staring...SCARY
now i feel like doing job attachment cos my boyfriend/girlfriend is doing it.
i wanna do the same job as her...HA!
i never knew that lydiaLOW will actually be part of our LESBIAN gang..

now i am starting to miss everyone.
its like...all my lesbian partners are all so far away...HA!
but i am feeling kind of bored at home..
and i am still bobbing away now...
still seasick.
i dont even know why?!?

i cant wait for monday!
cos i am going back to school and see all my les partners..;)
but i hope they dont find out that i am dating so many at a time..
i havent ditch anyone yet... wait. maybe angela.
OH YA!!
lydiaLOW is jealous that angie is sitting beside me in class..HA!
and i was being super random today with lydia [cos there is a look alike her in the camp]
i told her what if i hold the wrong person's hand, and she was saying that she will be so heartborken..
and that was coming out of LYDIA'S MOUTH!!
emma is going to freak out.

all thanks to lydiaLOW who made me laugh so much with her yesterday that i lost my voice.
yeah, believe it or not.
i actually laughed so much until i lost my voice.
crap..HA!

suppose to have GB worship practice tmr.
but out of 4 pple in the band, one is having fever and the other sprain her leg in OBS.
and i am sick and still bobbing.
we are going to so die for the worship for camp.

other than all those lesbianic love i spread around in my group in that 5 days
i made alot of new friends.
i never knew lydiaLOW, cassandra, kaiting, davina, hannah, mil, stacey & patty well.
but i guess, OBS did help me in some ways
like getting to know pple in my class better.
remember, OBS IS A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE AND NOT A TORTURE CAMP...HA!

I LOVE ALL MY LES PARTNERS
so mil, dont get jealous ok?HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home