me

Sunday, June 25, 2006

last and this week, received 3 belated prezzie:)
a skirt
a shirt
and a bead bag for my phone..its so CUTE:)


so excited and nervous for tomorrow
not only cos school is reopening and i havent done any hw,
its cos of the chinese week thingy tmr.
heard that we are having chapel in chinese... CANT WAIT:)
it will be such a pleasure hearing MGirls singing in chinese thou everyone hates it
CHINESE SINGING COMPETITION:GROUP
yeah.. i am in it.
with angela, joanne, emma and squeak.
26 june is here at last.
but somehow i wish it would never come.
i am so nervous.
but i am so glad that people in my clique do anticipate my performance:)
you guys are so sweet!
ESPECIALLY EUGENIA KEK!!!
my loyal fan:)
she called me specially to ask me what time is the competition starting and ending.
hope she didnt really go and do boards for me.
i will be so embarrassed..
FAITH tag was nice and encouraging enough for me.
enough to push me up the stage and sing my best:)
thanks:)
TRINA asking me how long my song will be..


i am so excited over my dressing tmr:)
sighx..
i hope the rap part of the song will turn out good.
hope i will remember the lyrics and be brave enough on stage
i have stage fright...actually quite bad stage fright.
and i am not going to only sing, rap as well..
hope GOD will just take everything away tmr and i will present my best.


i hope my voice will turn out well.
cos i am having quite a bad sore throat now..
i am so scared that i will ruin everything tmr...
I NEED ENCOURAGEMENT PPLE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home