me

Monday, June 26, 2006

LIAN AI DA REN
DOREEN:BOY
ANGELA:GIRL
JO AND SQUEAK:BACK UP

DOREEN: green shirt
black outer guy shirt
baggy jeans
leather black shoes
I DID IT:)
smiles to me:)
yeah. i cant believe that i actually REMEMBERED all my lyrics.
CHINESE SINGING COMPETITION wasnt that bad after all:)
a heavy burden lifted from me at least.


thankyou note to:
RACHEL, for the encouragement and flowers
FAITH, for the encouragement and flowers
GENIA, for the encouragement and flowers
ER KOR!! for lending me his black top which i took so long to beg him for it
DA KOR!! for leanding me the leather black shoes. actually i didnt even ask him for permission. just stolen it.. but still THANK YOU:)


JOANNE, ANGELA, SQUEAK DARLING:)
thanks for making all these possible.
if today did screw up, i will hate myself for the rest of my life and never go on stage and sing ever again..but IT DIDNT:)
speaking the truth, this competition for myself but not to the extent of buying a brand new leather shoe:)
at least now i can daring tell myself that i can achieve all these and my dream is not plainly just a dream that i cannot achieve:)


SORRY-s to:
SQUEAK: i didnt mean to pull you up on stage and sing chinese song with me. thou you didnt didnt wanna go on stage, but i am still really glad you still learn a brand new chinese song that you can sing now. i am really sorry if the song is still stuck in your head. you can ask me to teach you another chinese song:)
LYDIA TAN:dear, i am so sorry that you cant see the performance. i am still [really] feeling very guilty about it. i should have just sew angela's mouth up and ask her not to say your name for the translating competition.. I PROMISE I WILL SING ANY SONG YOU WANT ME TO SING TO YOU!! even though i know that cant make up to the loss of not watching the performance, that is the best i can do...okay?


feeling weird apologising to 2 lydia-s in a row.HA!
i still feel so stressed up even after the burden is off my shoulders.
i got to study A maths test tmr and i dont even got any clue what on earth are they testing..
i still got E maths hw...SIGHX!!


i realised that i didnt complete my june hols plan.

THINGS TO DO DURING JUNE HOLS

OBS

intercamp

class party

shopping with cousins

stayover at granny/cousins' hse

worship practice 8 june

church camp 19-22 june

agm handover meeting 19 june

date with huiyu

cg every friday at barker methodist

caps ball at toa payoh at sats

date with squeak:) 9 june

all my homework(chi,e maths,a maths,heymaths,chem)<br>
catch up with my work in school

date with US to SENTOSA 15 june

chalet with sunday school[sec3+4] 15-16june




look. plus i didnt shop enough
havent watch SHE's THE MAN, JUST MY LUCK, RUNAWAY VACATION
can someone pls go with me to catch all these movie???
i know the whole world alr watched she's the man w/o me...
WE MUST GO TO SENTOSA TOGETHER CLIQUE:)
AND KBOX/PARTY WORLD:)


watched all jolin's new MVs yesterday.
i really feel like dancing.
ANYONE KEEN IN TAKING DANCING COURSES WITH ME???
i wanna learn pop dance badly..


that day i saw this course that people can attend before becoming singers.
they teach you how to sing and dance.
maybe i should go there for my dance and singing classes then:)
oh. and they also tell you what are the responsibilties as an celebrity and all..
maybe its really a good course for me.
a new activity up for my post o level activities..
thou i only take my Os next year..HA!


your faithfulness always follows me.
i am so glad you made everything straight and possible for me.
is this the route i am suppose to take?
show me your way cos i wanna live a life with you in it.
what to do in the future?
guide me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home